X Games 16 – Street Course “Coffee Cup”

The Street Course for X Games 16 features a very unique, fully skateable design that was inspired by the “Dropped Bowl with Scattered Slices and Peel” by Claus Oldenburg, located in Miami, FL. Mike Sinclair, Nate Wessel, and Dug Ketterman all worked to come up with the design for X Games 16 to incorporate a broken “Coffee Cup” into the course, and making it look as if the coffee is being spilled onto the course. California Rampworks completed the framing and metal work and California Skateparks finished the feature with shotcrete, making the “Coffee Cup” fully skateable. Check out the pictures of the completed “Coffee Cup” and watch the Pro’s shred this feature at the Skateboard Street Final on Saturday July, 31st @ 1:30pm.

Coffee Cup Action

Ryan Sheckler getting some practice in

Coffee Cup

To look as if a coffee cup shattered and was froze in time

Coffeee Cup (side)

A look of the “Coffee” flowing out

32 replies

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. Google says:

Google

Very couple of websites that transpire to be comprehensive below, from our point of view are undoubtedly effectively worth checking out.

2. News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really interesting topic

3. News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really interesting topic

4. Its hard to find good help

I am constantnly saying that its hard to get good help, but here is

5. Jojoba Oil says:

Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise info but here I found

6. Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and accurate information but here I found

7. techhire says:

Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here yesterday, so I just took to piddeling around online and realized

8. News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool information

9. Yahoo results

While browsing Yahoo I found this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

10. Cold Steel says:

Its hard to find good help

I am forever proclaiming that its difficult to get good help, but here is

11. Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here yesterday, so I just took to messing around online and found

12. Wikia

Wika linked to this site

13. Korea Travel says:

Tumblr article

I saw someone writing about this on Tumblr and it linked to

14. Digg

While checking out DIGG yesterday I noticed this

15. Just Browsing

While I was browsing today I noticed a excellent post about

16. News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool info

17. Just Browsing

While I was surfing today I saw a great post concerning

18. Its hard to find good help

I am constantnly saying that its hard to get quality help, but here is

19. Digg

While checking out DIGG today I found this

20. Yahoo results

While browsing Yahoo I discovered this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

21. Its hard to find good help

I am constantnly saying that its hard to find quality help, but here is

22. News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool information

23. Dreary Day

24. Yahoo results

While browsing Yahoo I found this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

25. Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here today, so I just took to messing around on the internet and found

26. Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and precise information but here I noted

27. URL says:

… [Trackback]

[…] Informations on that Topic: californiaskateparks.com/2010/07/x-games-16-street-course-coffee-cup/ […]

28. Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and accurate information but here I found

29. Digg

While checking out DIGG yesterday I found this

30. […] Affect relates to bong- vaporizer manufacturers, creating companies and glass bongs amazon; linked resource site, companies which make pipes and cigarette -related paraphernalia. Figure out money you are able to […]

31. Yahoo results

32. handuk murah says:

Looking around

I like to surf around the online world, often I will go to Stumble Upon and read and check stuff out

Comments are closed.