New NIKE Warehouse | Los Angeles

The Nike team was looking for a new place to call home when they finally found their ideal location at Sixth and Mill St in downtown Los Angeles, California. California Skateparks and the Nike Team collaborated on the design of this new indoor skatepark and venue, balancing the wish lists of such a talented and diverse group of skaters such as Lance Mountain, P Rod, Eric Koston and Ishod Wair.  Nike wanted the design to mimic the surrounding architecture and industrial downtown vibe, which showcased the artistic flex-abilities of the California skateparks design and construction teams. Some of these distressed features reflect popular DIY skate spots in and around the urban landscape environment. This park has a little bit of everything you need including high and low ledges, bowl corner with pool tile and Golden State Coping, Street Spine, Playground hip and all wouldn’t be complete without a shopping cart rail set down the gap.

65 replies

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. Tumblr article

I saw a writer writing about this on Tumblr and it linked to

2. News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really interesting topic

3. Tumblr article

I saw a writer talking about this on Tumblr and it linked to

4. News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool information

5. Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and accurate information but here I found

6. Looking around

I like to look in various places on the online world, often I will just go to Stumble Upon and read and check stuff out

7. red devil butt plug

[…]usually posts some incredibly intriguing stuff like this. If you’re new to this site[…]

8. Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here today, so I just took to messing around online and realized

9. Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and accurate info but here I noted

10. Its hard to find good help

I am constantnly proclaiming that its hard to find quality help, but here is

11. Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and accurate info but here I noted

12. Its hard to find good help

I am constantnly saying that its difficult to get quality help, but here is

13. Looking around

I like to surf in various places on the internet, regularly I will just go to Digg and read and check stuff out

14. Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here today, so I just took to piddeling around online and found

15. Wikia

Wika linked to this site

16. Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and accurate info but here I found

17. Oak furniture

[…]we like to honor quite a few other world wide web web sites on the net, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages worth checking out[…]

18. News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool topic

19. Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise information but here I found

20. Tumblr article

I saw a writer talking about this on Tumblr and it linked to

21. Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and accurate information but here I noted

22. Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and precise info but here I noted

23. Digg

While checking out DIGG yesterday I noticed this

24. diycam says:

News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool information

25. Its hard to find good help

I am regularly proclaiming that its hard to procure quality help, but here is

26. Tumblr article

I saw someone writing about this on Tumblr and it linked to

27. Google says:

Google

Here are some hyperlinks to internet sites that we link to simply because we believe they are worth visiting.

28. Looking around

I like to look around the internet, often I will just go to Digg and follow thru

29. News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool topic

30. Its hard to find good help

I am regularly proclaiming that its hard to get quality help, but here is

31. SBU says:

Looking around

I like to browse around the web, often I will just go to Digg and follow thru

32. Wikia

Wika linked to this place

33. body scrubs says:

Its hard to find good help

I am regularly proclaiming that its difficult to get good help, but here is

34. Yahoo results

While searching Yahoo I discovered this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

35. Yahoo results

36. Yahoo results

While browsing Yahoo I found this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

37. Looking around

I like to look around the web, often I will just go to Digg and read and check stuff out

38. Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise info but here I found

39. Its hard to find good help

I am regularly proclaiming that its difficult to procure quality help, but here is

40. diet says:

Looking around

I like to browse in various places on the internet, often I will go to Digg and read and check stuff out

41. Korea Travel says:

Yahoo results

While searching Yahoo I found this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

42. Yahoo results

While browsing Yahoo I found this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

43. Its hard to find good help

I am constantnly saying that its hard to get quality help, but here is

44. Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here today, so I just took to piddeling around online and realized

45. Its hard to find good help

I am constantnly proclaiming that its hard to procure good help, but here is

46. Yahoo results

While browsing Yahoo I discovered this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

47. Looking around

I like to look in various places on the internet, often I will just go to Digg and read and check stuff out

48. Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise information but here I found

49. Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise info but here I noted

50. AntenistasTV says:

Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and accurate information but here I found

51. Tumblr article

I saw someone talking about this on Tumblr and it linked to

52. News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really interesting information

53. Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here yesterday, so I just took to messing around on the internet and found

54. Wikia

Wika linked to this place

55. Digg

While checking out DIGG yesterday I found this

56. Looking around

I like to surf in various places on the web, regularly I will go to Stumble Upon and follow thru

57. seo ekspert says:

Wikia

Wika linked to this website

58. big data says:

Looking around

I like to surf in various places on the online world, regularly I will go to Digg and follow thru

59. Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise information but here I found

60. Just Browsing

While I was browsing today I noticed a excellent article concerning

61. Looking around

I like to look around the web, often I will just go to Stumble Upon and follow thru

62. weight loss says: