New NIKE Warehouse | Los Angeles

The Nike team was looking for a new place to call home when they finally found their ideal location at Sixth and Mill St in downtown Los Angeles, California. California Skateparks and the Nike Team collaborated on the design of this new indoor skatepark and venue, balancing the wish lists of such a talented and diverse group of skaters such as Lance Mountain, P Rod, Eric Koston and Ishod Wair.  Nike wanted the design to mimic the surrounding architecture and industrial downtown vibe, which showcased the artistic flex-abilities of the California skateparks design and construction teams. Some of these distressed features reflect popular DIY skate spots in and around the urban landscape environment. This park has a little bit of everything you need including high and low ledges, bowl corner with pool tile and Golden State Coping, Street Spine, Playground hip and all wouldn’t be complete without a shopping cart rail set down the gap.

36 replies

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. Looking around

I like to look around the internet, often I will just go to Digg and follow thru

2. News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool topic

3. Its hard to find good help

I am regularly proclaiming that its hard to get quality help, but here is

4. SBU says:

Looking around

I like to browse around the web, often I will just go to Digg and follow thru

5. Wikia

Wika linked to this place

6. body scrubs says:

Its hard to find good help

I am regularly proclaiming that its difficult to get good help, but here is

7. Yahoo results

While searching Yahoo I discovered this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

8. Yahoo results

9. Yahoo results

While browsing Yahoo I found this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

10. Looking around

I like to look around the web, often I will just go to Digg and read and check stuff out

11. Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise info but here I found

12. Its hard to find good help

I am regularly proclaiming that its difficult to procure quality help, but here is

13. diet says:

Looking around

I like to browse in various places on the internet, often I will go to Digg and read and check stuff out

14. Korea Travel says:

Yahoo results

While searching Yahoo I found this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

15. Yahoo results

While browsing Yahoo I found this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

16. Its hard to find good help

I am constantnly saying that its hard to get quality help, but here is

17. Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here today, so I just took to piddeling around online and realized

18. Its hard to find good help

I am constantnly proclaiming that its hard to procure good help, but here is

19. Yahoo results

While browsing Yahoo I discovered this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

20. Looking around

I like to look in various places on the internet, often I will just go to Digg and read and check stuff out

21. Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise information but here I found

22. Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise info but here I noted

23. AntenistasTV says:

Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and accurate information but here I found

24. Tumblr article

I saw someone talking about this on Tumblr and it linked to

25. News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really interesting information

26. Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here yesterday, so I just took to messing around on the internet and found

27. Wikia

Wika linked to this place

28. Digg

While checking out DIGG yesterday I found this

29. Looking around

I like to surf in various places on the web, regularly I will go to Stumble Upon and follow thru

30. seo ekspert says:

Wikia

Wika linked to this website

31. big data says:

Looking around

I like to surf in various places on the online world, regularly I will go to Digg and follow thru

32. Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise information but here I found

33. Just Browsing

While I was browsing today I noticed a excellent article concerning

34. Looking around

I like to look around the web, often I will just go to Stumble Upon and follow thru

35. weight loss says:

Wikia

Wika linked to this site

36. Yahoo results